Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
.

sâmbătă, 8 mai 2010

Review: New Avon Nail Polishes



Hello! I'm so excited to present these nail polishes for you guys! They have just came in this morning and I've tried them out already! They are both from Avon.

So, I've got a purple one which is called Luxe Lavender . It's the prettiest color I have ever seen! The nail polish is so creamy, it's slides into your nails perfectly. It's not necessary to apply two coats, one is more then enough. It's my favorite !

This has 5 out of 5 points.

The other one is a light blue and it's called Vintage Blue . Although they have the same brush, this one doesn't slides very well. It needs two coats,is kind of messy! I don't know why!  

This one has 4 out of 5 points. 

Tell me if you've tried these nail polishes yet!

2 comentarii:

  1. nu le-am incercat dar sunt super bestiale amandoua , nu sunt cele cu uscare rapida nu ?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Nu sunt cu uscare rapida, sunt 2 nuante noi! Ma bucur ca iti plac!

    RăspundețiȘtergere