Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
.

miercuri, 15 iunie 2011

Vintage me up

Hello,ladies!!! The mani I did today is so exciting.....it's a vintage roses motive ..... and it's so cute .
Here it is:



I did two coats of a baby pink and one coat of glitter and than I began doing the actual roses with just orange nail polish I did some dots and with red I made some curves....I added some green leaves and that's all! I think it looks so cute <3 I really love this design and I think I'm going to do it in different color...maybe with a minty background or something like that.
Enjoy!!!

2 comentarii:

  1. Hi!!
    I love this Vintage Roses design! I decided to try it out on my toes! It turned out super cute! Check out the picture on my blog:
    www.alkeepingcool.blogspot.com

    :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I'm so excited you tried my design, I'm sure it looks greats,so keep practicing !!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere